Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Was it fate or it's you

When I was alone
and searching trough the dark
Merely looking for the trace of love you left inside my heart
Try picking up the pieces remain

Our paths they did cross
though I cannot say just why we meet and then we say goodbye
And who will heard this untold stories
So please let them ring out loud 'till they unfold


In my dearest memory
I see you reaching out to me
Tough you are gone
but I still believe that you can call out my name

Our past memories sing aloud
adding up the layer of harmony
and so it goes on and on,
to the sky and beyond and forever

So far and away as it flies trough the nebula clouds up in the space
I have laid my memory and dreams upon those wings
leave them now and see what tomorrow brings


Do you remember, in your dearest memory, you always loving me
was it fate that brought us close and now leave me alone ?

1 comment: